Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tonight's the night....I Hope?!?!

We survived the holidays!!! And my wife was very direct and bossy this past week (I loved this). But really other then that everything was pretty vanilla. A good part of it is my own fault, nights where she had plans we would consistently get into fights and that would end that

As it stands hopefully I will be unlocked tonight, this has been the longest I have gone 8 days. And really I cannot wait I am climbing the walls. I think/hope that I will get more then one release. I say hope because we have had some bickering and she keeps threatening to extend (really need to shut my mouth). At the same time that I am really really excited, I am also dreading it. As I know release means I am looking at clean up duty. My releases are generally very large and after 8 days can't imagine how much there will be???

My wife is telling me when we are done tonight I am going right back into lock up to. She really seems to be growing into the role. I think this lock up is only until Wednesday though. Next weekend we are going to a wedding for my cousin and we are staying at her parents house. I would think I will be loose as that has been how it was in the past but after this past week who knows. Will need to discuss with her tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not normally one to criticise, but for a man the professes to want a FLR and submit to his wife, you appear to have rather a lot of arguments and fights.

    If you are really wish to submit to your wife and have her encourage and engage in a chastity based FLR, then you are going to have to show and prove to hear that taking control in your relationship is going to give her the things that she wants. Being argumentative and getting in fights with her, is not sending her the correct message, other than maybe, "I'm not getting what I want" so lets have a fight .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were some difficulties when we began, particularly with me learning to just accept her guidance. But generally we don't fight that much. The week of Thanksgiving is just always a huge issue do to family issues.As do a great deal of families. Luckily, it is generally just thanksgiving .

    ReplyDelete