Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Goals

While we were away this past weekend, our son ended up spending Saturday night in our friends' room (all the kids wanted to be together). So Sunday morning I woke up and wanted badly to have sex (I love morning sex but with the kid around it never happens). I was able to convince my wife, through begging and pleading that it was a good idea and she really was doing it just because she knows how much I love it.

Well I am a very verbal person and love to be talked to during sex. So I had asked if she had been thinking of any goals for the new year in terms of the FLR relationship and she had. So the goals she has set are as follows:

  1. No more breaks from our new roles, she knows things come up but from now on we deal with them in our agreed upon dynamic. As I have said she is really embracing our new roles and is very happy in the roles. She feels we work much better with her the dominant and my following her lead.
  2. Currently she only makes me clean-up (eat) probably about 50% of the messes that I make when I am allowed to cum. Going forward her goal is that will be 100%. UGH!!!! I hate this and it is so disgusting, but as I have said before thinking about the times she has made me do this is always hot.
  3. She want us to focus on making BDSM/Kinky play happen a lot more. She acknowledge that we have to really force it for awhile to get ourselves back in the routine. She feels that we have gotten our relationship dynamic in a good place (still a lot of room for growth but it is an ongoing process) but we both want play to be a part of this and it needs to be a focus.
I got nervous about goal number two as we were having sex and whether she planned on implementing it immediately. She said no, she was worried our son would wander back over. But going forward yes....

We have talked some more and I have asked that we make the theme for the year anal. We both love it but it just doesn't seem to happen that often. But I think after an incredible anniversary date we both realize how much it needs to be a focus. So that is our theme and I asked that we add one additional goal...


   4. To work me up to the point that by the end of the year she will have fisted me. This is a pretty big goal and my wife is doubtful but I know if we focus on making play and anal play happen we can get there.

So those are our FLR/BDSM goals as they stand for 2014. Not sure if she will decide on any more, like chastity goals or anything. We try and keep the number of goals down (but that have a lot of things under them) so that we can focus on hitting them. We have other goals but not really appropriate for this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity, why fisted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both are really into anal play (her giving, me receiving). And it has always been an interest but it takes a lot of work up and we have generally been so inconsistent with anal play it has never been a possibility. But with the changes to the relationship and our renewed focus to play....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right but I'm just curious what it is about fisting that you like, the Power she has by doing it? the feeling of having your asshole spread wide open? I don't get the interest in why someone would want a fist in any part of their body lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...It definitely has a lot to do with the power dynamic. But as we have gone with bigger and bigger objects it gets more intense so just a natural progression I guess.

    ReplyDelete