Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Return to Things

This morning we resumed our WLM status and I can tell you we are both relieved. My wife was in the shower and I went over and gave her a kiss and said I am glad we are back to our normal status. She let out a big sigh and said "Yeah, me too." And then gave me a couple of tasks that she needed done and I was off.

Handled the laundry, cleaned up the kitchen and got her tasks done. My wife took our son to a school activity when they got home we went out as a family to do some grocery shopping. She hurt her back this week so I was quick to make sure she did not pick anything up. When we got home I dealt with the groceries, walked the dogs and then made lunch. She has been very quick to going back to giving instructions and having me do things.

I am still not yet locked, last night she decided that I deserved one last cum before lock up again but wanted to wait until we had resumed things. With her back I don't think she will be up for sex but even a handjob would be great! Of course the reason I think she waited until we had resumed is she gets so hot by forcing me to consume my mess. I can tell you I think it is disgusting but a couple days later for some reason I remember it being really hot.

What can I say I think that this style of relationship really works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment