Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Anniversary Post

Our anniversary was back in September and we decided to go to a nice bed and breakfast in one of the old, country towns that is not to far from our house. We got there early and wandered around the antique shops and just had a nice day.

Afterwards we went back to our room and took a nap. And then we decided it was time for us to play, I was told to go clean myself out. So I went into the bathroom for probably a half hour and listened to Rush. When I came out I got to see my beautiful wife lounging around with her strap-on just waiting for me. 

All I can say is she used me in every corner of that room. My wife had her way with me for a long time and it was such an amazing night. I felt so connected to her. And it was overwhelming too. At one point she talked about going ass to mouth and I said "No way!" She stopped fucking me and had me get on my knees as she stood over me with her strap-on in my face. And she lectured me that if she wants me to suck her cock after she has fucked me I will do it. All I could say was "Yes Ma'am." Luckily she went back to fucking my ass and never made me do that.

Afterwards we went to a wonderful dinner and a had an incredible night.

1 comment:

  1. I do hope it was just a threat and she wouldn't really make you do that... but to each their own. I tknow that is something I couldn't do. I'm pretty sure that is not very healthy or safe. But that's just my opinion... what others actually do is their business. :)

    ReplyDelete