Friday, December 20, 2013

Doldrums Fading Away

The weather here is heating up, today will be in the 60's and then 70's tomorrow. As you all have read my wife and I have had a lot going on her dealing  with her meniere's and me with work and of course both with the pre-holiday stress. So we had agreed to put things on hold until the New Year.

But I have gotten through all of my work issues and we have pretty much gotten all of the Christmas shopping done. And my wife is feeling a lot better, so much so she has been very vocal about not enjoying the break. So I asked her if she wanted to go back on Monday (we are very busy this weekend), she was very quick to say YES! And sounded very relieved.

She said she still has something special planned for New Year's Day but just feels that we really work better with her leading, chastity and the kink.

2 comments:

  1. Laughs, we are out to lunch and my wife ordered for me. I laughed and boy you are anxious to get back to things. She blushed and laughed and said what can I say it works for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I almost always order for hubby! He prefers it that way (and so do I)

    I'm happy for you that you're getting back to things, they seem much smoother for you when they are! I'm anxious to see how things will be after I have my shoulder surgery. I'm sure keeping cagedmonkey nice and denied will keep him extra subby so he will take care of me, the kids and the house while I recover!

    ReplyDelete