Sunday, December 8, 2013

Locked Again

Last night after we got the kid down, had me massage her legs and then she said alright it's time. She made me put on a condom which made me worry about needing to clean up afterwards, although I was unlocked I have not been given a chance to cum since Monday so I knew there would be a lot.

She started playing with me and telling me all she has planned for this week. Good it was hot, of course she is suppose to have her period so although she has a lot of hot things planned, there will be an added level of grossness. Which at the time will not be hot but I am embarrassed to say was really hot last night and thinking about it now has me straining against my cage.

I got to the edge a couple of times and asked her to back off so I could savor the experience. Then she said "I never said you were definitely getting a good one!" Oh No!!! Well she edge me a couple more times but then she let me cum and boy did I explode.She just looked at the condom and just started giggling about how much there was. Yes, I will admit it I begged and begged to not have to do it. I talked about all of the disgusting things she has planned for my week and since it was our first day back couldn't we just skip it.

She looked at the amount of the load again and said "alright, go clean yourself up and get back in here. I am going to play with myself with the vibrator and you need to help and if it is not a good one what we talked about will seem easy." I rushed to the bathroom and cleanup and got back, she had already started. I went for her nipples as they always make it a good orgasm. Because she is so close to her period she said no because they were too sensitive. DAMN! So I started to play with her letting my hand lean against the vibrator and started talking about the things she had said to me.

She came and came hard. When she was done she started to say "DAMN YOU!" Apparently she thought without her nipples it would be difficult to make it such a good one. Well, the talking about the things she had planned really turned her on (She really gets into humiliating me and doing things that I find disgusting (which is hot for me too)). She said it really pushed her over.

A little while later she locked me down. Her current plan for release is Thursday but I asked her this morning to fuck my ass on Tuesday. We have never done this locked down and I am interested to see how that experience will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment