Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thoughts in Chastity

I know that there are a lot of people out there that go for long stretches in chastity. I don't have any idea how they do it. I was able to cum on Saturday and then locked down so today is day  5, yesterday I walked around feeling like I had blue balls all day. This morning I woke up at about 5am with my cock trying to break out of it's metal cage. I have been busy with work this morning so hadn't really noticed anything but just got up to get some coffee and WOW, the blue balls are back.

On the upside, I am scheduled for a cum tonight, but unfortunately do not think I will be allowed to have sex with my wonderful wife as it is that time of the month for her. She has been sick so I doubt she has anything special planned but I asked her and she that she still planned on my cumming tonight. Which is a good thing since her parents arrive tomorrow so I assume I will be back in lock down until at least when they leave on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment