Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cage Maintenance

I really hadn't expected much of anything to go on last night as the football game was on. But I started having some discomfort and pinching in the jailbird. So I explained this to my wife and asked if she could let me out to apply some coconut oil and just shift things around.

She said sure, when we got our son to sleep and I walked the dogs, it was time. My wife said that she wanted for us to take a bath and that she was going to take me out so that everything could soak. I had shaved her legs the night before so it was just a relaxing soak.

Afterwards she said alright and she said go get the rope. So I grabbed the rope and she secured my wrists and elbows. I was getting excited, which she decided was a reason to start smacking my cock around. I hate cbt and will be completely honest I am a wimp with. She apply the coconut oil and then left me tied up and just kept whacking my cock for a long time.

When her amusement past she then complained how was she suppose to put it away. I was rock hard (what can I say I guess my cock likes cbt). After awhile she was able to get my balls in and a few minutes later my cock. So I am back in lock down.

I will say I had thought when she did such a complete tie I had some serious teasing coming my way. But it was not meant to be. And I am grateful for the relief (everything feels much better today) and her using my cock to amuse her.

No comments:

Post a Comment