Thursday, December 26, 2013

Weekend Away

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, we will get back to posting now that Christmas is over.

We ended up going away for a family vacation this past weekend and ended up extending so we went right into the craziness of the holiday when we got back. It was an interesting trip, we went with another family that is very open that they are in a female led relationship but are not in any way kinky.

It was funny when we met them it was very apparent that the wife was the boss in the family. As we got to know them it was very clear that this was their relationship dynamic but we didn't know how to broach the subject. Then we saw something that they had written and they clearly said that she was the head of the household.

That made bringing up the topic a lot easier. So we broached it and can now discuss things openly which is good that we have someone to talk about it.I have to say when it comes to service he is the best role model for me. He really has it down but at the same time it is good to see that he sometimes gets frustrated with the requests I think it helps me see the reality and that even if my wife gets upset when I am frustrated it happens.

Over the weekend we had a good discussion about goals for 2014, look for that post hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to 2014 as well. 2013 was a rough year, the only highlight was really my wife and I making this dynamic work.

    ReplyDelete