Monday, December 9, 2013

Getting Back

We are working on getting back to our routine. Last night we took a tub and I shaved her legs. Then we watched "Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy, which was very funny. Our son has a day off from all the snow and ice so he has been entertaining himself watching netflix, so I didn't have to make the bed. But got her tea made, laundry done and kitchen straightened up.

Doing ok with being locked up, yes it has only been since Saturday night but we haven't really done long term. I am horny as all get out but that is my normal state. During our tub last night after I was done shaving her my wife rubbed the cage with her feet. That just drove me absolutely crazy!

We had a good conversation through G-Chat today. Just reviewing where we are in our relationship, what we need to work on before the New Year. As I have said we really want to have this worked out where FLR is just how we are. I think in terms of FLR, we will be where we want to be. We are a little out of our groove because of last week but expect that to quickly be corrected. There are some areas that we need to make more of a focus and be consistent with. And we agreed that we both still interested and would focus more on.  It was a good conversation and I think that we are both on the same page and were happy with our progress.

Tonight will be low key because of Monday Night Football but we have big plans for tomorrow night so I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment