Friday, December 6, 2013

Unexpected Week Off

Sorry for being gone so long. As I wrote in my last post, the our fun ended the other night when I got some bad family news, an Uncle who was an important part of my life growing up was being taken off life support. He past on Monday. Then I came down with a horrible chest cold.

I told my wife that I needed a day off from the WLM. I thought that would be enough I just needed to not have to focus but then thought the comfort of the routine after that day would help. But then my cold just kept getting worse and worse. So we have pretty much been off all week. I can really tell my wife has missed our new roles. And I can say it really works for me too.This week has kind of been awkward, I still tried to do a lot of what I do for her because I know it makes her happy.

We would have probably gone back Wednesday or yesterday but work has been crushing my soul this week, new systems at work. But I just went up and talked to her. We are going to do a little something tonight and then tomorrow we are back to the roles we have grown comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment