Sunday, December 29, 2013

Njoy Butt Plug

I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning out my closet (it was truly a nightmare), my wife yelled at me that I should have warned her as she almost had a heart attack. Yes, it was that bad. I am really close to being done.  It's probably 95% done with just some boxes to go through.

I really wanted to get this accomplished but another reason was in that disaster my Njoy butt plug lived.  As I have said we are going to be focusing a lot on anal in 2014 so this will be used a lot. In the past my wife has given me weekly targets for how long I needed to wear it so it was important to find this.

I am not sure if you have experience with the Njoy products but let me tell you they are top notch stainless steel insertable products. And being that they are all metal you definitely notice the weight but are very easy to use for long term use. Other butt plugs I have never felt are designed well for long term use. I highly recommend.

4 comments:

  1. I guess when I get comfortable enough with the whole butt plug thing I might think about getting hubby a metal one... but how do you sit in a metal one?

    I've only tried a very small one and its definitely not for long term. I really just want something small enough that well stay in and press on his prostate. I'm not looking to train him, stretch him or use it for pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting is really not an issue, the shape makes it not a problem. I originally started with their small butt plug and it definitely would meet your goals.

    The Njoys are really the only ones that I have found that are comfortable enough to wear for very extended times even though I know you are not interested in extended times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recommendation. I've always thought that steel would be the best material for long wear use. We'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subhub let me know what you think we seriously love ours,

    ReplyDelete