Monday, December 2, 2013

Last Night

After we got our son to sleep, my wife said she wanted to take a tub. I said I would give it a little while to make sure our soon went to sleep. Once I was comfortable I went to join her. She unlocked me and I got ready to shave her legs. After we got out and we returned to the bedroom I was told to get a condom. 

I dug one out but somehow it was a flavored, no idea where that would have come from. But she gave me a look and then put it on me. She said "This first one I am going to just play with you. Then I am going to play with my vibrator for a bit and then we are going to have sex. While we are having sex though you are going to have the contents of the condom and the condom in your mouth. Then when we are finished your going to lick me clean." Wow was that hot to hear.

So she began to play with me and I wanted it to last forever. But with the lack of attention I've had I realized I was getting close and asked her to slow down. Damn it it was too close and as she pulled her hand off I started to cum....Oh know my first cum after 8 days and it started to look like it was going to be a ruined one. I begged her to stroke it as it was too late. Luckily she was kind and resumed, can't say it was a monumental one or anything but it was pleasurable.

True to her word she rolled over and grabbed her vibrator and was working it. It didn't take very long at all for me to be ready for round 2 and she said are you ready? I said yes and she pulled the condom off and deposited the contents into my mouth and the condom (which was even worse then the cum, disgustingly sweet strawberry). She mounted me and was really really into it. So much so she came really fast, I asked her about it today and she said my laying there with the cum in my mouth just got her really hot. 

She got off of me and said we would go again in a little while. After a few minutes, yes I still had the cum and condom in my mouth, I started to just get sick. It wasn't from the cum, nope it was the disgustingly sweet condom. I frantically started flapping my arms so she knew there was an issue and she said "go to the bathroom and deal with it." So I did, oh god that was horrible.

I figured we would be starting round 3 soon but after I got back we got a call. Unfortunately I got some really bad family news which put things to an end. It was a fantastic night with a lot of fun. I am not locked up as I have asked for a day to deal with the family stuff (today is just a mentally exhausting day) but have asked that it only be a day and that we get back to the FLR tomorrow. I really think that the structure of our new structure and her being strict will help me to get through this difficult time. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was a pretty hot story. Hope your family issue gets resolved.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete