Friday, November 29, 2013

Surviving the Holiday Kind of....

It is Black Friday, luckily my wife and I generally don't really get into it.

I am not sure why but Thanksgiving is never a good holiday for us and this year is no exception. There has been a lot of fighting, I haven't looked but I am sure I have gotten a few entries in the book. Wednesday night there was suppose to be some teasing and denial but we go into a big fight. So bad she was threatening to add an extra week of lock down!!! This 8 days is longer then we have ever gone locked up but I could not imagine 15 days. She did start playing with my cock last night. But then our son had a really bad crisis and was supper upset. So he came in and slept in our bed. I was so frustrated!!!

True to her word my wife has kept me locked. I even broke down and asked to be let out this morning, her response was to giggle and say "No." Getting even a few minutes to talk has been challenging but finally got a few minutes with her and I told her that I really feel disconnected and neglected (other then little things we are totally out of our routine, haven't even gotten to shave or put coconut oil on her legs) then added that I very horny. She laughed and just well you have 48 hours left then thought and said no more like 60-70. At least she was talking hours and not 9 more days as she had threatened.

No comments:

Post a Comment