Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A look at my new life

So I am locked up again. I have been told release will be Friday, I am hoping knowing when I will get out will make it easier to cope and not get cranky.

I thought I would describe my night as it might give some view of the changes that have occurred. My wife is in a training class that she is doing from home but goes until 7pm. I went up stairs and folded and put away all of the laundry while I waited for her to finish. Once our son went to sleep, I walked the dogs for their final walk. When I got back I prepared a tub for my wife and I. And then I shaved her legs in the tub. Once we got out I gave her a light massage to her lower body. After I put coconut oil on her legs and feet. She then decided she was hungry so I ran downstairs to get her dinner and to clean up the kitchen.

Oh and in case you didn't think she did anything she made sure to smack my private parts for a good while. Yes, this is my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment