Saturday, November 23, 2013

Play Tonight!

Last night I went to my wife and said that I think I have been doing really good with the changes and have been trying really hard to be mindful of her. As such I said I would really like for us to have some play time. She said she would think about it.

Today I asked when she was locking me up again. She responded tonight after we play and have sex!!!! Bonus plan! Of course I had for some fun on Sunday to but it isn't my place to say. I have been unlocked for a couple of days but have not gotten to cum, to me that is harder then being locked and not getting to cum.

And another bit of progress, I asked when I was getting out. She responded she is torn on whether she unlocks me before her family gets here or if she keeps me locked the entire time they are here. In the past she has never been open to keeping me locked when either of our families were around. Now the fact that she is even considering it is a big step (of course she could just be teasing).

Frankly, she never wants to have sex when her parents are staying with us. So I won't be getting to cum so I would rather stay locked. But it is her decision.

To be in full disclosure, my wife does not read these posts before I make them. So they are my unfiltered thoughts but she does read them (I give the posts to read after they are up), so the post may have some influence in her decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment