Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Week

This is going to be an interesting week. Yes, I did get locked back up and my wife has decided that she wants to push our comfort zones. So I will be locked while her family is here, this is something she has been unwilling to do before. And that I am to be in panty hose during their visit as well.  They arrive tomorrow night so she has moved up our maintenance spanking to tonight

When her parents are here it is interesting in that she just normally becomes a lot more bossy. Normally she tries to fight it but she has told me this week she is going to embrace it and be very bossy and that she is really looking forward to it. To which I have been told I will be decorating on Friday for Christmas. It may sound stupid but I hate dealing with this and generally find ways out of it. As I have said before the times they are a changing.


No comments:

Post a Comment