Thursday, November 7, 2013

First Punishment Settling Up

Let me start with the fact that things are really going great. My wife really seems to be in the groove of ordering me around and I am loving it! This morning she told me that she had a dream that for an important annual business trip she goes on every year she had ordered me to pack for her. Apparently, in the dream, I forgot to pack basically everything (make-up, shoes, underwear) and she was pissed. I was just floored that she is dreaming about me in service.

So I know there are a lot of different ways FLRs handle discipline. The way we have decided to handle it is with a punishment log. My wife notes the date, the issue and the penalty. Right now she is just counting whacks but other things can be used (lines, corner time, etc...). Well, I have racked up a lot (100 whacks), we were suppose to settle up the other day but as can happen life gets in the way. I made the comment that maybe we just didn't need the discipline element. That got a really dirty look in response.

The time had come to settle up, we have a playroom in our basement (that had until recently become a storage closet but I got in working order when we decided on this change in lifestyle). My wife had me get undressed while she remained clothed. She sat on a chair that for her is a throne (for me something else), she had me rub her feet as she read through my infractions. I knew the infractions, as I have access to the book, but she added comments about how and why she was displeased. She said this is what we both consented to and we are going to do.

And then she said "you know this is not going to be fun? This is going to be very hard. I want you to at least take half of your punishment whacks." I then got on our spanking bench. MY GOD it sucked!!! Things she used on me were a heavy wooden spoon we got from a vacation. A strap that I had gotten her for Christmas that we never got around to using. A wooden paddle that just went right through me. And lastly, an implement that I don't even know how to describe but ouch! I'd love to say I was man enough to have held up through the full 100 whacks or even met her expectation of 50. Nope, 40 and she had mercy (I didn't ask but she knew I couldn't handle anymore). She asked if I was going to work on my attitude which of course I will and then had me kissing her feet.

Afterwards I was put into a body bag with head phones with electronic music on and left in the dark. This wasn't part of the punishment rather something I asked for the quiet time because of the stress I have been under with work. I just wanted to get out of my head. She left me in the room lights off for me to go where I needed to. Originally, this time was suppose to have not been in conjunction to the settling up of punishment. But it really worked, as I laid there all I thought about was servicing her and doing my best to make her happy. At one point she came in and put her foot in my face asking if I was ok. And then towards the end she came in but I was a bit out of it and with the music didn't notice her come in. She thought I was asleep and I said "no, I was just thinking that this is real and was thinking about how long we have talked about doing this. But that this was real."

Of course I still owe her 60 more whacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment