Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Released and Locked

Last night I had thought I would be allowed to have sex but was told you're not coming tonight but maybe tomorrow. Was a bit of let down but she makes the rules and I accepted it. My wife was off today and she was upstairs watching tv so I figured I should take a shot. I called her on the phone and asking for sex and surprisingly she said sure. I jumped at my chance and got upstairs before she changed her mind.

The dryer had just finished though so I quickly folded and put all of our laundry away. Went in and as we started, she said "I am not sure why I am doing this. What have you done that you deserve this?" Boy I was glad I just dealt with the laundry. After we were done she made me crawl between her legs and lick up my mess. That was really gross, the concept is always hotter before you cum.

Got cleaned up and went downstairs and got back to work. About 15 minutes later I got a call that I needed to be locked up (I had been on the honor system the last couple of days). So I went up and got locked into the Jailbird again.

After awhile I started having some self doubts about the FLR and some of the humiliating things she has been doing to me. I went up and kneeled next to her and asked if we could talk I said I was concerned again that she was just doing this because I wanted it and did it really interest her? Then I asked if she was able to respect me with some of the humiliating things she is doing to me (like making me clean up my mess). As I asked these questions she had a big smile on her face and said yes, all of this was really working for her and it is why she called me to be locked up and that yes, she loved and respected me and found the humiliating things she is putting me through hot.

Now I am back to being horny as hell and locked up so there is nothing I can do about it.


2 comments:

  1. Its great that you guys talk, we don't, but the worst thing that you can do is to keep questioning her about her commitment. If you're like me what you seek is regular confirmation that your wife is enjoying your submission and wants to encourage you. It sounds as though your wife is enjoying your submission and likes to humiliate you. Sure some of it might be because you want it, but don't let that stop you submitting to her.

    You must remember thought to always be giving her what she wants, and not to just assume that your submission and doing a few chores will be enough to make her happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I do worry that my questioning if she enjoys it will get on her nerves. But at the same time my wife knows me very well. And as such I think she knows that it is in my nature to always over think and worry about things ( I am a glass is half empty kind of guy). So I think I just have to balance my insecurities and at times like yesterday when I get really worried communication.

    ReplyDelete