Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Self Doubt

I am sure by now people realize I am a glass is half empty type of guy. I have been filled with a lot of self doubt today. Is this the right thing for me? Am I nuts to want this? A lot is probably due to the stress we are dealing with, I am trying to adjust to going into the office part time and my wife is taking a class from home. We just don't do well with breaks in routine (I recognize all this is a change in routine but it has been working).

Then I walked out of the bedroom and my wife was grinning at me. As I put on my pantyhose and got dressed (yes, she makes me wear pantyhose. Panties didn't work for us. But she likes the way pantyhose change my mindset). I asked why she was grinning, she said she liked watching me put on pantyhose and knowing that I was locked up. All of this interaction reassured me and made it worked for me.

I really know that this is what I want but it is just a lot of adjusting. I hope I can push on through and I do not know that I have a choice as my wife is really taking to it. Tomorrow, there is a lot planned which will probably correct my self doubt...maintenance spanking and my wife expects to be serviced.

1 comment:

  1. Most, if not all, submissive men will want a constant stream of recognition and encouragement from their wives or girl friends that she is enjoying and indeed likes to control their man. In other words they the man wants to feel controlled and "dominated" by an expectant and demanding woman.

    From the sound of it, you are no different, which is maybe why you have these self doubts. If as you say you're wife has gone to the extreme of making you wear pantyhose everyday, then you are indeed a very lucky guy, most women wouldn't do this. Together with maintenance spankings, and you can take it from me, that this is very positive encouragement to want to maintain your submissive and attentive behaviour towards your wife.

    ReplyDelete