Sunday, November 10, 2013

Quick Check-In

Just wanted to drop a quick note that I am alive and ok. My wife had a death in the family so we had to go up to New York. It has been very stressful for her and we have been on a kind of a break, she unlocked me and said she was going to still boss me around but it really didn't happen.

And as she would be quick to point out there is something going on with me, I am cranky and grouchy. Not sure why but just have been not getting a lot of sleep and dealing with a ton of stress. She has told me she is giving me a pass for the weekend and nothing will go into the BMP notebook (I asked her what BMP meant and she told me it was "Behavior Modification Plan"). I have the rest of the night off to figure it out because tomorrow we are back full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment