Friday, November 15, 2013

Deflated balloon

I guess I should start with I am angry.... watching tv with my wife sleeping next to me. Tonight was suppose to be a night of fireworks (tonight was the night I was getting unlocked). Now I should have known things were not going to work out when my wife suggested a night off for me because I just got the PS4. Frankly, I was more interested in sex and told her so, but she assured me boom boom was happening... just that I might want to focus on the games.
So when we finally got our son down...I asked to be unlocked (I had to pee and I was hoping to be unlocked anyway), she said sure. Unlocked me and said "sure but we are not having sex."..WTF?!? She then explained that she was tired and had gotten a headache (which has apparently happen nightly since she started the training class she was in).
There were numerous times today where she said we were having sex. Frankly, I would not be as aggravated if it was a case of her saying "I changed my mind." But the thing is I needed to be unlocked tomorrow morning (exercise related activity), and realistically we would not be up before kid, so it had to be tonight.
No, I am not doing anything with my freedom. Just really frustrated and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment