Monday, March 3, 2014

No Device Denial

I have not cum in the last week and I am getting pretty desperate. We had talked about a lot of sex last week but that stomach bug really made that a non-starter. The thing is my wife hasn't locked me up which in a way makes it worse and even more frustrating. I think when I am suppose to be denied having a device works better because there is a constant reminder and I don't know it is just better.

I spoke with my wife about it this morning and she said she knew I was getting pretty desperate because of a couple of incidents the last couple of days. I said don't you think you should have done something about it. She just snickered and walked away.

6 comments:

  1. That's my situation: I am not locked up very often. My wife likes that it is tougher for me to endure denial periods and she likes feeling my erection against her as she falls asleep. I am getting used to it, as it has been a while since she's snapped the lock on my chastity belt, but we have been doing a lot of tease and denial lately. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same deal at my house. She loves to have instant access when she wants it and also, she likes to have an impromptu edging session at any given moment and with the cage on .... well you get the idea. She also likes to feel my erection on her as she falls to sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree. Definitely easier to be locked when denied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried keeping him chaste without his chastity belt least week. but I ether teased too much or he is weak. (he is weak, you cant tease too much)
    I found out he broke my trust and touched himself.
    now he has gotta get used to the lock 24/7!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is impossible to tease too much. Breaking the trust of one's Mistress is an awful thing. Trust has to be anchor point of the relationship. It hasn't happened to me but I can only imagine the pain (on my bottom and in my heart) I would feel should I find myself in the same situation as your sub. Do you plan to punish him in any other way than 24/7 locked?

      Delete
  5. Wow I could not imagine what my wife would do.

    ReplyDelete