Monday, March 10, 2014

Calm before the Storm

My wife had such a good time with the rope and tormenting me on Saturday that she decided that she wanted to do it again last night. After she had me bound up and was having her fun she paused and looked me in the eyes and said that I should consider this week to be the calm before the storm. You see she is leaving tomorrow for a work conference and will not be back until Friday night.

I asked her what she meant and she just said " I have plans and a lot of things are going to be changing. And you should prepare yourself because it is going to be very hard on you." I am really excited and nervous to see where she wants to take our relationship. More and more we are getting back to where we were a few months ago when things were really clicking. We both want to go a lot farther down the rabbit hole and it sounds like she is going to start pushing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment