Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Whilly Nilly

Last weekend my wife told me she had decided to lock me up for the week while she was gone. Every time we had some alone time she reiterated how I was going to be locked and she was taking her vibrator on her trip and cumming as much as she wanted...UGH!

She was sick yesterday and I wondered if she was going to remember or forget. I went back and forth on whether to remind her (too be clear I would not have cum without her permission) or not. But knowing that I am submissive to her I bucked up and did the right thing as asked about it. She said no, she decided with it being just me and our son that it was probably best for me not to be locked up.

This morning as she was getting ready to leave. I was sitting in our tub reading, she came over and gave me a kiss and said go ahead you can be whilly nilly (meaning I can cum as often and as much as I want) while I am gone. WOOOO HOOO! Of course then she said because when I get back things are going to be changing, she then snickered and walked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment