Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Two Great Nights

I have gotten to have sex and cum the last two nights, I am feeling very lucky! Especially since on Sunday when we were having sex after my wife came she said "ok, we are done." And I hadn't cum yet, luckily she was just kidding. And the added bonus was she did not make me clean her up afterwards.

Then yesterday since she hadn't locked me up I bumped her and asked if she wanted to have sex. She came back with an affirmative. After we got our kid to sleep I went about our usual routine of my kneeling on the floor next to her and putting coconut oil on her beautiful legs. She then said that she didn't think I was going to get sex but she wanted oral. Boy that sounded disappointing but it would have been her decision and she makes the decisions. She had a change of heart though saying that since she had agreed we could have sex but I had to get a condom (and we don't use condoms for birth control so it could only mean on thing).



The sex was fantastic but the second I came she jumped off of me, pulled the condom off and said open up. She poured some of it into my mouth and said close your mouth. So there I was laying with the condom dangling out and my mess in my mouth. She went back over to her side of the bed and pulled out her Hitachi and had an amazing orgasm as she looked at me and laughed. When she was finished she told me to swallow and go get cleaned up.


1 comment:

  1. A good example my friend of how a Mistress can easily go from "you're not going to cum" to "you're going to cum" simply as a result of your cage not being on.

    I've often thought about what it would be like to have to eat my own cum. It is not something I've ever wanted to do, yet it is also not a limit. Mistress says that she finds it gross and frankly so do I. For me, it's one of those things that a sub would reluctantly do if he were required to do so from him Mistress. I know that there are many D/s WLM couples that operate on that basic notion that the sub husband will always consume all ejaculate that comes from his body. To recycle it as it were. The idea of being required to that is something in and of itself, very erotic. I also know that I would feel entirely different about that right after I was allowed to ejaculate, and then had to do it.

    Congratulations on getting to cum twice in 2 days. So far I am going on 33 days without having had a real orgasm. The longest I have ever gone in my life. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete