Friday, March 14, 2014

Remembering My Place

Yesterday morning my wife bumped me yesterday and asked if I was wearing pantyhose. I posted awhile back that she requires me to wear pantyhose to remember my place. Unfortunately I wasn't, with her being away I didn't think it was necessary. She instructed me to get them on immediately and I am sure I have gotten another demerit in the BMP notebook. 

I asked her what her plans were once the warm weather came (as spring is around the corner). She immediately responded that I would be wearing panties all summer. As she definitely wants me to always remember my place in our relationship.

Then this morning I got a text saying I think you are thirsty go get a peecube and some water and send me a picture. Unfortunately, I had to go into the office this morning so I explained that I would as soon as I was home. Got home about an hour ago and have made my drink and have just finished it. Ugh! But at least she didn't make me suck on it like a popsicle. Below is the photo that I sent her.



I really am loving these little things my wife has been doing to keep me in a submissive mindset. I can't tell you the effect it has on me each time she has done it. I have thanked her and told her how these things send me to the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment