Thursday, March 27, 2014

Still Here

Just thought I would do quick post, this week has been really hectic for us so not a whole lot going on. My work has been incredibly stressful and my wife has been in a training class. And then I started a running 101 class so been stiff and sore. So we really have not done a lot other then my daily chores. But my wife came in yesterday for work and I was soaking my sore muscles in the tub and got undressed climb up and pissed all over my face and then just walked out.

And no she still has not let cum this week but tomorrow is Friday and she did say I would get to then.

1 comment:

  1. Haha sometimes I find it funny when she just that's you like a worthless piece of meat. Other times I get this feeling sorry for you thing... I'd love to hear your actual feelings about it when she does things like this to you. :)

    ReplyDelete