Monday, March 10, 2014

Gift

With all of the changes we have going on and some things my wife wants I really wanted to get her a special gift. I found exactly what I was looking for and ordered it today and had it shipped (once I give it to her I will let you all know what it is but can't ruin the surprise ;-) ).

My wife got very sick late last night with some sort of stomach flu (completely different then the one I had). So she was in bed all day. I am not suppose to buy things without her approval so I had to go up and tell her I bought something but could not tell her what it was because I wanted it to be a surprise. I with all the changes we have going on I wanted a symbol to acknowledge it and found it.

I really, really hope she likes it because I am really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment