Saturday, March 8, 2014

I screwed up

Last night we were suppose to have a big scene and then we had planned another scene for tonight not as intense but would be a lot of fun. But before any play we had family activities planned. So we rushed out to have dinner before all of his activities. We decided with the craziness we would switch the scenes between nights.
I relaxed for a little while and then met them for the family night. My wife told me she was getting a headache and then later on said she was getting tired. The thing is we have a really bad habit of getting tired or just life getting in the way. So I got cranky...really, really cranky.
So nothing ended up happening except me getting another entry in the behavior modification plan notebook (UGH) and a stern lecture. And I did not get unlocked either :-( On the upside, I didn't get unlocked and my wife remained firmly in control.
On the upside I was told me no matter what we were playing tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Similar thing happened to me. Wife told me Friday morning she was finally in the clear from her period, then said it "came back" and she was clearly not in the mood. WTF? Go away Aunt Flow! Not sure what to make of this, but hopefully she is well rested and we will have a more extended session tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happens here too but so far I haven't had to deal with a crabby monkey. He has learned not to expect things because then there is no let down! You boys should think about that :)

    ReplyDelete