Sunday, March 9, 2014

Last Night

My wife changed the plans again last night. We were waiting for our kid to finish watching his show when she looked over and said "Go turn everything off in the basement (I had turned the heater on for our playroom)." So I got a little disappointed but wasn't going to screw up again.
Got the kid to sleep and she said she was taking a shower and to get the rope out. After she got out of the shower she told me to take my clothes off. She secured my hands behind my back and said she needed to get the keys. I laid back down in our bed and waited. She came back and let me out and she started to smack her cock around and then to play with it.
She played with it and smacked it for a long time and was driving me crazy. She said she wasn't sure if she was going to let me cum or if she was going to ruin it. At one point she smacked my cock really hard and said "Be quiet, you are here for my enjoyment and I am enjoying playing with your cock so just lay there and don't bother me."
After a long time of taking me to the edge too many times to account, when she let go I felt myself start to just ooze out....UGH! I begged her to grab it and not let it just be a ruined. She was feeling kind and grabbed it and saved the day. Afterwards she left me tied up in my mess and took out her vibrator and had an incredible orgasm. She then told me it was a good one and untied me and said go clean up the mess.
I am still unlocked and really tender down there, not sure why I am so tender honestly. My wife was quick to point out this morning that I am not to be touching myself.

***Update***Not sure what is going on but I am horny as hell right now. Would have thought last night would have gotten this under control at least a bit. Not sure if because it was what I would call a half ruined or what is going on. I told my wife and I commented about the half ruined. Her response was that wasn't her intention but was still amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment