Monday, March 24, 2014

Take Your Pants Off Now!

That's what my wife said as we were watching television last night. I quickly complied to her order and laid back down. My wife quickly started smacking my cock and balls...hard. I am kind of a wimp when it comes to my cock and balls being hit so I was quickly yelling. She reprimanded me to be quiet but I really couldn't. She went and got a pair of her dirty panties and shoved them in my mouth. "There that will keep you quiet."

She continued to beat my cock and balls for the next half hour then decided that she wanted for me to rub her legs. So I quickly went at it and started to rub her legs. A couple times she would look back and if I was starting to get soft she would smack me again until I got hard again (obviously my cock and balls feel differently then I do about being hit).

A little while latter she came back up and started playing with my cock. She kept bringing me right to the edge and I would have to tell her I was close and she would stop. She did this for awhile and then decided she needed to use her Hitachi without my help, I just had to lay there with my erection raging and her panties in my mouth.

Finally, she decided it was time for sex. She rode me telling me how I would be cleaning her up after and how yummy it was going to be (UGH! I wouldn't say that). Then telling me that at some point she was going to call me today and tell me to get an pee cube and to suck on it and then have a glass of water with two pee cubes to chase it down. And how the next chance I would get to cum would be Friday.

And yes she did make me clean up my mess after I was done.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I don't know if you have kids like W/we do but when we are alone together i am required be without pants at all times. Be without any clothes whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete