Friday, March 7, 2014

Pfbt....Pfbt....Pfbt...

Yesterday my wife wrote me and told me to make sure the trimmer was charged because she wanted me to prune her genital area. So after we got our son down she laid out a towel and waited for me to get the trimmer. I have to be clear I hate the job because I am always terrified I am going to cut her. But I got the job done.

Afterwards we went into the bathroom and she had me get down in the shower as she wanted to mark her property. So she pissed all over my head, this use to be a nightly ritual but we have gotten away from it. She has now said she thinks it is important for us to go back to.

Now for the title, after I got cleaned up and she showered she came in and wanted her nightly oral. So I crawled between her legs and started licking. Pfbt...Pfbt...Pfbt...although she showered there was still a ton of pubic hair trimmings...UGH! I soldiered on and she came really quick (she had been checking out her new cocks and she was playing with the one that has a bullet for her the wearer that got her perky). After I finished I had to go wash my mouth out because of all the hair.

I asked her if it worked knowing that I am laying here all frustrated and you just came. She looked over, giggled and said "Yes, it really does something for me."

1 comment: