Friday, April 4, 2014

Wife's Best Friend

We haven't been up to much. Work and some other things have really been crazy with family stuff. But next weekend we are sending my son off to his grandparents and my wife says it is game on!

So my wife's best friend bumped me today and we were chatting. She was looking for play ideas for someone she has been playing with. The conversation then turned to how hot the scene we had a Dark Odyssey. She then told me how she put two feet of chain up the guy's ass. I questioned why she never offered to that to me, she quickly responded "I will, I love it, and it feels good too!" A little later in the conversation she said "So what are you doing tonight?" She said we could play with some chain and that she has a new strap-on she wants to break in.

My brother-in-law is coming down for the weekend. So we will probably going out to dinner but after that not sure what. So I said I will check with my wife. Checked with my wife and her only question was where? So I told her in our family room thought it would be a floor show. That did not amuse her but then I said of course it would be her place. I told my wife that her friend's  husband is out of town and wouldn't mind having some fun.

My wife said sure go for it. She knows I have been desperate for some play. She just wants to make sure that I am up tomorrow morning because I am suppose to take her brother out. So I may be having some fun but I need to figure out what time my brother-in-law is getting in. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Sharing is a special part of a FLM. i hope you enjoy the evening and tell your Mistress all the details. Do you share your status with your brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we keep that between us. Our families just think I am a very attentive husband.

    ReplyDelete