Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wife's Best Friend: The Event

Alright, wanted to get this down last night but it just didn't happen. Headed out early because I wanted to make sure I was on time. I was suppose to be there at 9:30 and managed to arrive at 9:25. When I came in she was surprised saying "You're early? No one is ever early." Bonus points for me she really liked that. Remember I know her pretty well and knew she would.

It was really a laid back play date. Got in, got naked and got out her liberator shape. She spent some time lubing me up. I told her I hope she found me clean because I spent a lot of time doing enemas to ensure I was clean. She laughed and said she wasn't worried about it. And then she started feeding chain into my ass. Wow! That was a really an interesting experience.
Safety Note: Do not try this at home this is not normal store bought chain. This is stainless steel and completely smoothed out.

Then she pulled it out YUM. She then got on her new custom made strap-on and showed me two cocks to pick from. I went for the fun one! And we climbed on her bed and it was time for business. We started out slowly my legs around her head and then she started thrusting, my legs went down and she started talking about what a slut I was....or maybe I said what a slut I was (it gets blurry). Then she stopped thrusting and told me to bounce on her cock. So what was I to do? I started bouncing.

It was a lot of fun. On the home front, my brother-in-law has headed home and my wife has informed me that the bitch is coming home. And tomorrow things are changing and has given me a long list of things that need to be done before she is home tomorrow.

1 comment: