Friday, February 28, 2014

Sick

Damn it! My wife is off every other Friday and we had agreed that on those mornings she would take our son to school and then we would have some play before I started working. Today she was suppose to try out her new rodeo harness and fuck me hard and make me her bitch.

All week I have been slaving around the house getting everything done for her. But at the same time I have been fighting a stomach bug. We were suppose to have sex a couple of times and those were cancelled. Last night I had to give up the ghost and tell her I still had the stomach bug and there was no way we could follow through on our game plan.

Damn you stomach bug!

3 comments:

  1. Damn dude! Bummer. I feel for yah. The "bug" has put a damper on things in O/our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell, that's the kind of shit that happens to us! I recently made cagedmonkey my bitch... fucked him like a little slutty whore :) it really was fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure tease me! I am really disappointed but the bug is finally fading. Hoping we can make some time this week because she is out of town the following week.

    ReplyDelete