Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Back Home from Dark Odyssey

I am home from Dark Odyssey Winter Fire. The weather really added a lot of stress to the beginning of the trip. I go early to this event and leave late because I help with the set-up and tear down. Ended up getting there a night earlier then planned because of the snow. And lead to one of my hottest events with my wife's best friend of all people.
The event was great and I was running around with lots of socializing and playing. People really missed my wife, she hasn't come out in awhile. There were lots of texts back and forth and she has now committed to going next year.
Right before I had left my wife and son were both dealing with bad colds. So guess what...yep I got sick during the event UGH! Sunday, I woke up just miserable and had to cancel all of my plans (which of course was suppose to have been my busiest). The worst part was trying to do tear down on Monday. Man that was rough but somehow I pulled my weight and we got it all done.
I am still pretty sick but my wife is not letting that stop her in her resuming her role as head of the house.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment