Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Wife is Planning

Last night my wife shared with me how excited she is for next week. She has been planning since our break she has just been piling all the laundry in the spare bedroom. It is a mountain and guess who gets to deal with it all?

She, also, told me that I am getting locked back up immediately when I get home and to not be expected to get to cum for a long time. And that I should plan on having a very sore tongue from all the oral she is expecting. Not that there won't be a lot of fucking going on because she told me next Friday she is going to fuck me hard and long while being locked up.

So I guess next week will be an interesting time especially since I am so out of the routine.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when my wife has plans and directs the play. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like she really is getting right back into things!

    ReplyDelete