Monday, February 24, 2014

Moving Back into a Normal Routine

My in-laws were visiting this past weekend, which as I have said always makes my wife more shall we say demanding (others might say bitchy). And this weekend was definitely not the exception, she had me running around constantly. I think with her now having the dominant role in our relationship she really enjoys exerting it when her parents are around.

I was told I was getting sex last night and that it was going to be a good one (no ruined or clean-up). I was damn excited because I woke up yesterday extremely horny and was climbing the walls.Unfortunately as the day went I started feeling worse and worse with an ear ache and sore throat. I finally had to throw in the towel and ask for a rain check (I was that miserable) which my wife agreed too. So hopefully tonight!

I have gotten almost all of my chores done for today so hopefully there won't be much going into the Behavior Modification notebook. She has actively been using it again and the balance is going up. Not looking forward to settling up on that. 

I expect that this week we will be a lot more back in our routine. Chores, shaving her legs and massaging coconut oil into her legs and then orally servicing her at night . Maintenance spanking on Thursday night and  this Friday is her Friday off so expect she will be fucking my ass (our new game plan is that we do this on her Friday's off).

No comments:

Post a Comment