Friday, February 7, 2014

Winter Fire is Next Week

Next week I am going to Dark Odyssey Winter Fire in D.C.. I am really looking forward to the weekend of kinky fun. I have a number of play dates set-up and really it will be nice to have a weekend that is all BDSM all the time. 

At this time the event is really the only public event I am going to. My wife doesn't really go out to them anymore but she definitely encourages me to still get out. It is a great time and I get to see good friends from around the country that I only run into at events.

One scene that I am working on is a woman wants to do a strip tease and drive a man absolutely crazy. Having him moaning and begging and she wants to leave him with blue balls. She asked if I had any experience with blue balls. Told her yes my wife likes to keep me locked up and frustrated a lot.

I will be coming home beaten and used. Of course when I get home it will be pay back time and I know it will be right back to lock down and a long list of chores.

1 comment:

  1. You are a lucky man and your wife is a strong understanding woman. I could never allow my cagedmonkey to play with others or others to play with him. That's my toy and I do not share my toys!

    I'm glad for you that you have a weekend to enjoy your bdsm side. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete