Tuesday, October 14, 2014

What a morning

Last night my wife after I gave her a big orgasm with my tongue, she gave me another ruined orgasm. My balls have been really bothering me and though it wasn't a relief to my current level of frustration it helped with the ball pain. And yes I had to eat it again (and there was a lot) but again since it wasn't ruined I didn't mind. Then she dragged me into the bathroom and pissed a really nasty piss into my mouth (apparently she was really dehydrated and had been drinking really strong tea all night). She found my chocking really amusing. I came back in to her using her vibrator for a second orgasm, she had me fighting to get me tongue in around her vibrator, again really amusing her.

This morning I snuggled up and pressed my cage against her. We then made out like a bunch of high school kids. At that I suggested maybe we go in to work a little late. And maybe we could get up and I would go prep myself and when I was ready she could come down and peg me. Then I could give her an orgasm and then we could take a tub together and I would shave her legs. After which we could get ready and have a nice lunch and head to work.

At first she thought it was a ploy to get out of the cage but when I told no I did not expect it. We had talked about her starting to peg me when I was still locked. Once she was comfortable with that she was good to go. Once the morning routine was through I went down to the basement and prepared myself. My wife expects me to be one hundred percent clean when she pegs me. When I was good I called her and asked for her to give me five minutes. She said "ok" and I went and grabbed our neoprene gas mask and got it on and climbed into our sling.


She came down and said how much she liked finding me in the hood and started to do some breathe play. Then she grabbed a glove and started lubing my up and got on her harness and cock. Wow, it was an incredible time...she really pounded the crap out of me. It felt so good and was such an incredible experience, I am not sure how to express it but when she pegs me I just feel so submissive to her and being locked and knowing I was going to be allowed to cum through penile stimulation was mind blowing. She kept playing with the cage and the hood's hose and was really into it. I kept telling her how much I wanted to be her dirty bitch, and she kept saying you already are. I really thought I was going to cum but it didn't happen but it felt so incredible.

She stopped and said get my harness off me so I took the hood off and got the harness off. She went over to our liberator  and waited for me to climb between her legs (she didn't wait long). She was so wet and ready again it did not take long.

My wife kept asking if I really enjoyed it and I was like "God, YES!" I explained that when she pegs me I just feel so incredibly submissive to her. Then I turned the question because I know she is not able to cum from it (we have tried) why she likes it? Her reply was the power she feels when doing it and the dominance over me. She then said she liked it even more with the cage and that the cage made those feelings so much stronger. The rest of the morning went the way it was described above. We did have a lot of interesting discussions about where we are recently and maybe I we do a post about it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment