Thursday, October 9, 2014

No relief in sight

My lovely wife is definitely ramping things up. Yesterday morning we were both off and she said go get the penis board and the thin rope we use with it. Below is a picture of the penis board


She then proceeded to amuse herself tying my cock down and abusing it. Then she went and grabbed a bunch of clothes pins and clips and amused herself further. Then she untied me and started to strock me and it felt wonderful. As I started to get close to cumming I asked if I was allowed to cum. She just started laughing and saying "nope!" I quickly pointed out that we haven't had sex since last Tuesday and my last release was Thursday. She said "yeah she knew but that I wouldn't be cumming anytime soon." Then she explained that I would not be cumming for another two weeks and that I would be locked the entire time. BLINK..BLINK. I have never gone longer then a week and then I was climbing the walls. She said yeah it will be good character building for you. She said she planned on ruined orgasms and maybe trying to milk me. 

And she went back to her project at hand of ruining my orgasm. On and on she would bring me right to the edge and stop. I asked what happened if I had an accident. At that she slapped my balls hard and said "that but only harder." Finally, she got me right to the edge and let go about 30 seconds later it started to dribble out. UGH! We knew it was a ruined one because I was willing for her to feed me my mess. Something after I cum, I am always resistant to doing. She said that making me eat it when I am willing is not nearly as fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment