Friday, September 5, 2014

You are going out next Friday right?

"So you are going out next Friday, right?" My wife asked me in bed tonight.


This won't really be a FLR post but a post about how she loves me and another fetish I have.

I responded "Yes," I am planning on going to a grappling event. I have tried to make one of these events for about the last year but something always comes up. This time it was the fact that she was going to be out of town so I would be taking care of my son. When she heard that she was like oh no, you are going! We are on our second babysitter but she is determined that I make it.

Not sure what to expect but really excited to get out. A woman I use to play with that has totally been out of the scene will be making it and I sent a note asking her for a round and what she would want for stakes and challenged someone on the smack talk board so maybe I won't be a wall flower.




No comments:

Post a Comment