Friday, September 5, 2014

Settling Up

The other night my wife looked at me and said "we are going to be settling up tonight. How many do you think you have coming?" I looked at her and said "I, honestly, think I have been pretty good." She looked at me and laughed and said "no, you have been disrespectful and have used curse words and you know I hate that. So how many do you think you have coming?"

"I guess, um, eight." Again this was meet with laugther, " I was thinking twelve." I wasn't going to argue with her but knew this was going to be hell. I found her punishment spoon (it is a really really thick solid wooden spoon we found just for this type of correction) and asked if I could walk the dogs before hand.

When I got back with the dogs I went upstairs and she said alright drop your pants and get across my lap. As she delivered all twelve strokes I was lectured about my tone and cursing. It has been several days and my butt still hurts. After she had me thank her for helping me to improve and then had me crawl in between her legs and use my tongue to please her. Then it was time to get a condom on (I cringed as that usually means I will be cleaning up my mess), after she came she said that I didn't need to cum. I begged her to please let me and luckily she was kind and did.

Afterwards she climbed off me and said "I will give you a pass tonight but from now on you will be eating your mess. That was definitely a Thank God and UGH moment all rolled into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment