Friday, June 24, 2016

Moving back to Female Led

Our last few attempts at a Female Led Relationship (FLR) have all fizzled. The funny thing is we both agree that things work for us when we are in that kind of relationship dynamic, the rest of the time we just muddle along. So we have been just here, kind of rudderless and fallen into a rut. Neither one of us are very happy and she has told me that things are a lot worse then I realize because she is really unhappy.

So we have been doing a lot of talking about what we want and where we can go from here. We have both agreed that we need to put our energy back into making our relationship into an FLR format. We have both read Georgia Ivey Green's book How to Set-up an FLR. We've taken the quizzes she has and talked a lot about what we want.

We are working up an agreement that outlines the expectations and how we will work during the summer as an FLR (then we will review what worked and tweak) and putting it down on paper. We haven't finished the agreement but I am happy with it so far. I have used some posts from the I'm Hers and Male Chastity Journal that were really relevant and am really happy with the agreement. My wife has the agreement and is putting her touches and editing so we will see what it looks like when we are done. We have gotten a new chastity device, the Holy Trainer 2. 

I can tell that she is really excited about returning to the FLR, I cannot tell you how many times I've heard her say "Oh things are going to be changing," or "Enjoy it now this are changing and changing quick." My son is going away for the week tomorrow and our game plan is to have a relaxing weekend and then sign and begin our new arrangement on Monday morning. This way we have a solid week for us to work through the kinks. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Hope it goes well for you!! Interested in the elements of your agreement.

    ReplyDelete