Thursday, January 16, 2014

Birthday Week Continues

Last night was hot! I didn't get my birthday blow job yet but another hand job last night. My wife started talking about her plans for the 21 days of lock down. She is planning on cumming every night....fucking my ass with me being locked. She wants to see if she can make me cum just from anal. And of course if anything dribbles out how I will be eating it.

Honestly her describing it was definitely getting me turned on but it was really getting her going. She was really getting worked up thinking about it. As I got close she would stop, that  was driving me crazy. I really did not want a ruined one and she was getting close. I came so hard I would have hit my face if my hand hadn't been there. She just giggled at this.

She then pulled out her vibrator and came really quick. She just kept yelling about "how fucking hot that was!" I think I am going to die during this 21 day diet and lock down.

No comments:

Post a Comment