Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Birthday Week

We have just gotten back from visiting my grandfather down in Florida. Yesterday was his and my birthday and the trip was my son's first plane ride. It was a really good visit but meant we were pretty vanilla. My wife was still the boss but that was about it.

The week of my birthday I get my one blow job for the entire year. So I bet you all can figure I am damn excited! But I have also managed to negotiate a week of cumming! Each night she will give me one orgasm, to say I am giddy would not even begin to capture my excitement. I know that there will be a cost on the other side but I am content to focus on the upside.

Oh and since she is giving me an orgasm everyday she decided that I would not need to be locked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment