Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop

As I said in my last post I am currently unlocked and getting to cum every night (tonight I think will be my one and only blow job for the year!). And will remain unlocked until next week....

We were talking about what will go on next week and I have to say what the hell did I get myself into. I knew there was going to be a consequence to this birthday week but UGH!!! My wife and I have agreed to start a 21 day sugar detox next Monday and then a friend of hers needed someone to review a book on an autoimmune protocol and since I have RA she asked if I could. My wife decided that was a fantastic idea and told me so. So I said sure if I she would use me anally twice a week during the 21 days, my wife agreed so I thought I had made a good deal. Well later in the evening I asked about how long my next lockdown was going to be for and she grinned and said the entire time we are doing the 21 day detox!!!!

Remember the longest I have gone locked down is only 9 days. So 21 days is a BIG jump. And on top of it she is going to be anally using me without any chance of my even getting erect let alone cumming! I have no idea how I will survive this diet, denial and being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment