Thursday, May 8, 2014

Work in Progress

We are still talking about things, my wife is very determined for us to get back to our FLR. And honestly I would like to as well. I have been really depressed and overwhelmed lately and I think it is just the lack of guidance if that makes any sense. But we need to take this slowly and figure out what will work for us and how we can keep it from becoming so routine that you stop doing it.

As a way of ensuring follow through my wife has added activities like maintenance and punishment spankings. And Wednesdays are suppose to be our maintenance nights. She brought it up several times during the day and then again in the evening. I really just expected it to be talk but once our son was asleep she said we were doing it. I resisted a bit but she was firm and today I am glad she did.

Today, I went and made the bed, prepared her tea and dealt with all of the laundry. Things that were routine in our FLR but since the issues have just gone away. I hope she sees it as my being willing for us to continue to figure out how we can get back to it.

I am away for the weekend (she is not amused about my missing Mother's Day) but I am hopeful we can discuss further before I leave. But we will see, still don't know where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment