Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stress Test (Sounds worrisome)

A lot has gone on since Monday when I started this but really slammed with work today so just have time for a quick post.

We are big fans of a show called Bar Rescue and on the show they like to do something called a stress test to identify the weaknesses of the bar that need to be fixed. Well with all that has gone on (which will be at least two to three separate posts when I have time to get my thoughts together), she has decided that we need a stress test to identify the weakness we need to address in our move to a FLR. She told me it is going to be really hard and fast and there will no cutting of slack in my performance. And she plans on pushing both of us really hard...Her in being selfish and focusing on her needs and me to just accept and not question or pout.

I am more then a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment